Newborn Photography Brisbane.
It was an absoulte pleasure to meet this family for their little one’s newborn session.
A few things to note if you are thinking of getting some professional photos for your new baby:
- Make sure to get in touch a couple of months in advance so we can discuss things in time. Often waiting til you have had baby makes it difficult to discuss what you want. I find most new parents don’t want to make those types of decisions once baby arrives, you’ve got enough on your plate!
- Don’t have your heart set on any particular pose or set up. While I will ceratinly try to meet your expectations, you need to be aware that all babies are different. Each baby will position differently and will have different tolerance for being moved etc. Regardless of the pose, you can be assured that you will get beautiful photos of your baby.
- Be mindful that newborn sessions are all about your bub. A certain environment needs to be achieved for your baby to be comfortable. This means that images with family and toddlers need to be kept short and sweet.
- Newborn session generally range anywhere from 1 to 3 hours in length. 2 hours is the average.
- I generally do about 3-4 different setups for baby, then the family photos, sibling and parent photos. To add varierty to your gallery, I also create some images using digital backdrops.
Click here to view my pricing. Email for full PDF if you would like to see pricing for prints and art work etc.
Newborn Photography Brisbane
My name is Veronica and I am an experienced newborn photographer. Over the last 7 years I have photographed hundred of babies and Brisbane families. My aim is always to work with you and provide your with amazing newborn photos you will love and treasure. You can view my reviews on Google as well as other places such as Photographers.com.au and Facebook.