Terms and Conditions
How to book:
To book and confirm your session you will need to pay a retainer towards each session. The retainer fee is dependant on the type of session, please refer to the full price guide. The retainer fee is non refundable. A date or session is not confirmed until the retainer is received.
Where weather (outdoor sessions only), illness or due date is the cause of cancellation a new date will be negotiated. For all other reasons a rescheduling fee of $100 will be incurred for each session rescheduled.
By booking with Veronica Molina Photography you agree to the following:
- No phone cameras or any other cameras allowed during the session.
- No specific shot can be guaranteed due to the personalised nature of photography.
- Images will be edited in accordance with the photographers usual style. Edits/re-touching personally requested by client will be considered and will incur a fee of $5-$20 per image depending on edit required.
- You agree that full copyright will be shared with the photographer.
- Full payment is required before any products are ordered and before digitals are delivered. Due to the nature of digital media, once jpeg digital files and prints have been handed over/posted/downloaded no change of mind/refunds are applicable.
- Where a client arrived late for their session, no additional time will be allocated to the session, the original scheduled time will be maintained unless otherwise agreed.
- Images are generally ready within two weeks but may be longer during peak times.
- Please allow 3-8 weeks for prints and albums to arrive from the date of order. Waiting periods will vary depending on printer demand at the time.
Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the price guide upon enquiry.